A cornerstone of Warner Bros. Animation, the critically acclaimed Batman: The Animated Series
is often argued to be the definitive version of the Dark Knight in all media and one of the greatest animated shows of all time.
One of the most iconic images of Batman, by one of the most iconic comic book artists of all time, Neal Adams, gets the Batman: The Animated Series treatment by Ty Templeton. Neal Adams’ work on Batman in the 1970s not only reshaped the Caped Crusader into the gritty Dark Knight we know today but was also an inspiration for the series as seen in adopted episodes like “The Laughing Fish” and “The Demon’s Quest.”PRINT DETAILS:
- Numbered limited edition of 100
- 18 x 24” (Full Paper Size) fine art giclée print, image dimensions 13" x 20”
- 100% cotton rag, acid free, certified archival matte Epson Cold Press Natural, 305GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
- Suitable for framing
- Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube
You can expect to receive your item 7-10 business days after placing the order. We are unable to accept returns or exchanges. All sales are final.ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Ty Templeton was born into a show business family in Canada; his father was a TV personality and novelist, his mother a pop singer. After trying his hand as an actor, a musician, and briefly a stand-up comedian, Ty discovered his true calling in the funny papers, where he has drawn and written comic books for almost 40 years. Chiefly known for his work on various incarnations of Batman Adventures, Ty has written or drawn a wide variety of the industry’s usual suspects including Superman, the Justice League, Spider-Man, the Avengers, The Simpsons, Mad Magazine, Star Trek, and many others.